• Burleys Way: carriageway repairs. Lane restrictions in place at junction with Churchgate and Vaughan Way on Sunday (Mar 27) only.
• King Richards Road: carriageway repairs. Lane restrictions in place close to junction with Kate Street on Sunday (Mar 27) only.
•Oxford Street: construction work. Lane closures in place, as required, on Sunday (Mar 27) and Monday (Mar 28) only.
• Welford Road: footway and cycle lane improvements. No left-turn onto Mill Street from Tuesday (Mar 29). Diversions in place. Also, lane closures between Marlborough Street and Tower Street.
• Downing Drive: carriageway resurfacing. Road closed between Spencefield Lane and Kilverstone Avenue from Tuesday (Mar 29). Diversions in place.
• Rowley Fields Avenue: carriageway resurfacing. Road closed from Tuesday (Mar 29). Diversions in place.
Ongoing works in the city
• Beaumont Leys Lane: footpath improvements. Temporary signals at junction with Leicester Road.
• New Parks Way: improvement works. Off-peak lane closures and temporary signals in place at junction with Aikman Avenue.
• Beaumont Way: carriageway improvements. Road closed near footbridge. Diversions in place.
• Nichols Street: building works. Road closed between Burton Street and Midland Street. Diversions in place.
• Groby Road: improvement works. Various restrictions in place on the A50, including off-peak lane closures.
• Charles Street: bus station works. Lane closures, temporary signals and road closures as required on Charles Street and surrounding routes including Abbey Street and Belgrave Gate.
Please note that emergency situations may require work schedules to be changed at short notice.
For queries please contact Area Traffic Control on 0116 254 0000. ATC Lines are open Monday-Friday 6.30am-6.30pm, and 9.30am to 1pm on Saturdays.
For up-to-date information tune in to Radio Leicester (104.9 FM).
Details of roadworks and information about car parking in Leicester are available online at www.leicester.gov.uk/travel